Grenada yacht charter
Voyage into the blue yonder of Grenada â€“ inhale the spiced notes of nutmeg in the air and explore the epitome of exotic island life, where lush foliage, volcanic steeps and bright white sands contrast against sky-blue seas. From Grenada, Caribbean Sailing Holidays offers bareboat (monohulls and catamarans), skippered and fully crewed yacht charter options.
Discover Granada, the southernmost of the Windward Islands in the West Indies, where trade winds and shelter offer the ideal mix for on-the-water experiences that range from serene cruising to sailing at significant knots. This true sailorsâ€™ gem is one of three islands, with Carriacou and Petite Martinique being the other two.
Sailing in Grenadan waters offers reliable trade winds and exhilarating blue water cruising â€“ with winds whipped by the spices of nutmeg thatâ€™s a key produce for the peoples of the island. This Caribbean island is, in every way, the epitome of picture-perfect beaches, beaches that amount to no less than 45, with ports that are as enchanting as they are diverse. Get a Quote to begin your Grenada yacht charter ‘Spice Isle’ sailing holiday journey.
Grenada Yacht Charter – Sandy Island, Carriacou #onelifesailit Caribbean Sailing Holidays/Oceanedia
- Anchor in the calm, sheltered waters of Carriacou, where a step back in time is taken, and little has changed over the course of three decades.
- As its name leads to believe, Petite Martinique is indeed a petite â€“ spanning just 1 mile in diameter. Yet for its small stature of size, its beauty is immense, with a deep volcanic core that provides the island with a peak of 740 feet. Here lies tranquillity â€“ potentially the calmest and most peaceful place on the planet.
- Set off for the intimate and overly private Anse la Roche, where imposing cliffs, soft sands and sea turtles await â€“ an idyllic stretch of beach which is nestled by an exotic jungle.
- St Georgeâ€™s/Port Louis Marina is located in the Lagoon, found on the edge of St Georgeâ€™s, the capital city of Grenada. Boasting 160 berths for yachts, this marina is as extensive as it is well equipped. Facilities include fresh water, electricity, wireless broadband, cable TV, shower and laundry, grey and black water discharge and refuse disposal. This marina is also conveniently located just 5 miles from the airport and is close to the beautiful waters of the Grenadines.
- Step off-board and dive into the bright waters for snorkelling â€“ exploring coral and fascinating marine life; and from one treasure trove to another â€“ the Underwater Sculpture Park stands up as a beautifully unique and forever memorable underwater experience â€“ little wonder that such a place has been noted by National Geographic as one the worldâ€™s most breath-taking places.
Grenada is nothing less than a tropical paradise, your ideal yacht charter location â€“ step onto land and into a place where lush jungles, green hills and rocky, volcanic terrain proves an enlightening hike. In populated areas, youâ€™ll walk through aromas of street barbeques and savour the sounds of steelpan. To complete this sensual experience, is the delightful cultural cuisine of fragrant curries and sweet tropical fruits.
- Hike through the Grand Etang rainforest.
- Relish the views of the hillside colonial township of St Georgeâ€™s â€“ home to a rich tapestry of Caribbean colour.
- Visit the town of Grenville â€“ a tourist-free region where nutmeg growers and rum distilleries await.
La Sagesse Bay, Grenada #onelifesailit Caribbean Sailing Holidays